Return & Exchange Policy
While we take utmost care to deliver your order to the best of our efforts, we understand that unexpected damage or other factors might arise causing the need to return/exchange/cancel your order. Our returns and exchange policy is designed specifically to provide an opportunity for you to return or exchange the products purchased due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances. Please go through the structure of our policy thoroughly and get in touch with our customer service team for any queries regarding the same.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE
- The colour resolution on your screen might slightly vary from the actual product. Kindly note that this colour variation will not be considered as a reason for return/refund.
- If the product received does not meet your expectations due to an unfortunate reason, you can return it to us within a week from the delivery date. Kindly note that the postal charges will have to be borne by you. The refund will be processed once the product has been received and only if it is in a saleable condition.
- If the product was damaged during the shipping process, we request you to inform our customer service team at the time of delivery itself as it will help us to coordinate with the courier team and proceed further. In this case, the postal charges will be refunded to you along with the product value. The replacement of the damaged product is dependent on the nature of the damage and the report submitted by the courier. You can either choose to have the payment refunded to your account or you can choose another product of the same value.
- The product must be returned in its original state for the refund to be processed.
- To return or exchange a product, kindly get in touch with our Customer Care Team at + (91) 93643 12100 and send the product back to us via courier to –
No.6, Sheshathri Palayam, Mettu St, opp. Tanishq Jewellery, Tamil Nadu 631501
- Return or exchange of a product is not possible if:
- The products do not have the price tags intact.
- The blouse piece has been detached from the saree.
- The blouse has been cut and stitched.
- The pico, falls or tassel stitching is included in the order has been done.
- The order includes any customisations or special services like embroidery.
- The package delivered is used or damaged after it is opened.
- In the unfortunate event that you wish to cancel your order, kindly do so within 24 hours of placing the order.
- Orders, where the shipping has been initiated, cannot be cancelled.
- Cancelling of orders for which blouse stitching or pico and falls stitching will not be accepted.
- If the cancellation is done after the initiation of the shipping process, the refund is not eligible, even if the order is cancelled within 24 hours. Alternatively, in this case, you can choose another product of the same value.
- Please note, all refunds will be processed through the bank account through which the purchase order has been made, after deducting the transaction charges.
- If the product ordered by you runs out of stock, the amount will be refunded to your account or you can choose another product of the same value. Our Customer Care Team will send you an e-mail to obtain consent and initiate the refund/exchange process.
- If you have ordered several products, and one or more of those products are not in stock, you will be able to avail a refund totalling the cost of the products that are not available.
- Refunds will be processed through our secure payment gateway for all products that are ordered through Credit/Debit cards. These payments will be routed back and credited to your account.
- Refunds of payments made through Demand Draft/Cheque will be shipped through our courier partner.
- Refunds will be initiated only after the product couriered by you reaches us in a saleable condition.
For any further queries, feedback and/or assistance, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Care Team at email@example.com or +91 93643 12100